I have just posted the latest version of AIM MusicLink, version 184.108.40.206.Â As always you can get the latest information on AIM MusicLink via the AIM MusicLink homepage.Â I have made many significant changes in this latest version based on feedback from people as well as some long standing features I wanted to add.
Here is the change log:
- Added support for Foobar2000 version 0.9.5.4+
- Added auto-upgrade support.
- Updated the AIM MusicLink preferences
- Added a preference to turn off checking for AIM MusicLink Updates
- Added a button to check for update immediately
- Added a button to reset status, this can be used to clear stale data when a player crashes or closes at a bad time
- Fixed bug where log folders where being written even when user did not want logging.
- Added support for writing current song to the AvTrack object in OpenAIM.
- AIM MusicLink is now injected into the buddy feed.
AIM MusicLink works on all versions of AIM 6.0+, but official support for this version is for AIM 6.8+.Â AIM Music Link Supports the following players.
This release is a major one, so enjoy it.Â Download AIM MusicLink version 220.127.116.11 here.